How many days/hours in advance do I need to book for a green fee slot ?
- You need to book a golf game minimum 10 days (Excluding the date of play and date of placing the booking) in advance & a maximum of 1 month in advance. Example for minimum days booking requirement:
|Date of Play
||Last day to book
How many days in advance should I cancel a booking?
- Cancellations will be accepted only if done 4 days prior to the booked time of play
|Date of Play
||Last day to cancel
How can I know if my booking has been confirmed?
- You will normally be contacted within 2-3 working days via an email. At times, due to closure of golf courses on certain dates or for reasons beyond our control, it may take longer than 2-3 days to respond to you.
What do I need to carry at the golf course to gain entry?
- The golf course will recognize you by your name, as mentioned during reservation. Certain golf courses may require a handicap certificate, the same will be intimated to you at the time of booking/confirmation.
- It is advisable to carry a valid handicap certificate for all bookings
Are there any minimum and maximum no. of players per flight?
- Yes. As per the rules of golf and universal golf etiquette, there must be a minimum of 2 (two) players per flight on weekdays and a minimum of 3 (three) players per flight on weekends and holidays. The maximum number of players per flight is 4 (four), on any day.
Who should I contact in case I face any difficulty in gaining entry at the golf course?
- We shall ensure that your booking details are confirmed and shared with the golf course before your expected time of arrival. In case of any difficulty in gaining entry at the golf course you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be assisted accordingly.
Do golf courses have dress codes?
- Most golf courses have universally acceptable golfing dress codes. In general, a collared shirt and trousers is acceptable. Golf courses do not allow denim trousers. Golf Shorts of knee length are allowed. At some golf courses, it is required to keep your shirt tucked in. Also, please ensure to wear proper golf shoes with soft spikes for all golfing sessions.
Can I contact the golf course directly or walk into any of the clubs part of the program and get a booking?
- No. Under this program you are not allowed to contact the golf clubs/golf courses directly. At all times, please ensure that you login to the dedicated website for Diners customers and place your bookings to avail the benefits of this program. If the procedure is not followed, you may be asked to leave the club premises and may not be entertained
What about golf equipment and food and beverage expenses?
- All other costs and charges such as food and beverage expenses, consumables, rental of golfing equipment, and more, are to be borne by you directly.
Can I avail the other facilities at the golf course?
- This offer is limited to golfing access only and any other access will be at the sole discretion of the golf course.
Can a non-golfing member of my family accompany me for my game or lesson?
- No, golf clubs generally do not permit non-golfers to be present in any golfing areas.